Friday 7 August 2015

Everything and Nothing and Juniper trees and Reacting and Random and impressive and Everything and Reaction and Life and Bald and Paint and Barter and Plans and Eyes  and William and Henry. - Cheryl Penn/Jane Leach (South Africa)

Everything and Nothing and Juniper trees and Reacting and Random and impressive and Everything and Reaction and Life and Bald and Paint and Barter and Plans and Eyes  and William and Henry. 

I tell you one thing I found interesting digging into my treasure trove of books - Everything - appears quite a few times.  
All our thoughts and intuition has been there from the time we start to create, some kind of genetic information chain that resides in the nonphysical.  And, this has to be the longest title I’ve seen in a long time.  I think it came after the book - an indication of the eclectic nature of its pages.  I was very privileged when Jane Leach agreed to collaborate with me.

Colophon:  Unique artists book.  Drawing, collage, painting, text, sewing, acetate, various papers, linoprints, monoprints, stamps, stencils, wax, fabric.  54 pages, 37cm x 25cm x 6cm. Dated December 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment